On the identifiability of interaction functions in systems of interacting particles Journal Article Forthcoming
to appear in Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Forthcoming.
Learning interaction kernels in stochastic systems of interacting particles from multiple trajectories Journal Article Forthcoming
Physica D: Nonlinear Phenomena, 2019.
to appear in Journ. Mach. Learn. Res., 2019.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 116 (29), pp. 14424–14433, 2019, ISSN: 0027-8424.
- Lectures at Summer School at Peking University, July 2017.
- PCMI Lectures, Summer 2016: Lecture 1, Lecture 2, Problems/discussion points
- Google Scholar
- Papers on the ArXiv
- Papers on MathsciNet
- Tutorials on diffusion geometry and multiscale analysis on graphs at the MRA Internet Program at IPAM: Part I and Part II.
- Diffusion Geometries, Diffusion Wavelets and Harmonic Analysis of large data sets, IPAM, Multiscale Geometric Analysis Program, Fall 2004.
- Diffusion Geometries, global and multiscale, IPAM, 2005.